- 2-3 business day build time with expedited "Lightning" Build Speed BEFORE shipping out!
- 3 week build time currently with "Standard" Build Speed BEFORE shipping out
- Unless an expedited shipping method is selected upon checkout, all orders ship standard Free Shipping
- Custom built here in our Arrow ID pro shop by our bow techs
- We may call to confirm arrow build specs prior to building in order to ensure exact accuracy
- We measure arrow cutting from the valley of the nock to the end of carbon
- Any dozen shafts found on BlackOvis.com can be customized
- All prices in Arrow ID reflect a dozen arrows
- No returns on custom arrows
Standard Build Speed: Due to the increase in orders for the 2020 hunting season please allow 3 weeks for arrows to be built BEFORE shipping out
The BlackOvis Custom Arrow ID is a custom arrow builder created to make the dread of fletching your own arrows a thing of the past. Our Arrow ID techs will deliver you custom hunting arrows to your specific specifications and will ship them fletched, cut, and ready to shoot right out of the box. Simply work your way through the drop downs and select your options!
Our Arrow ID techs have worked on custom arrow fletching for thousands of arrows and we use the best gear and components to ensure not only will your arrows look great but will perform without any issues down the road such as vane adhesion and so forth.
Build VS Shipping Time: The time to build your custom arrows can be controlled by selecting either the free “Standard Speed” or expedited "Lightning Speed" in the options above. Choosing "Lightning" as your build speed option will bump your arrow build to the front of the line. "Standard" build speed orders will be given second priority and the time to complete may fluctuate depending on the time of year and the number of Lightning build speed orders in the queue.
Build Speed DOES NOT affect your shipping transit time! If you would like to upgrade your shipping transit time after your arrows have been built, there are expedited shipping options available during checkout.
Returns: We do not accept returns on custom arrow orders. Please contact us if you have any questions before getting started.
Nocks: Bohning nocks are used for custom colors.
How We Cut:
Vane Configurations Details: When it comes to choosing you arrow vane colors here is a bit of clarification.
Vane Build Tip: When choosing a vane angle, we have found that shorter 2" vanes have better adhesion using an offset rather than a helical.