Crispi Lapponia GTX Uninsulated Hunting Boots
Earn 24 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
Field Notes - "The best way I can describe the Lapponia is if a hiking boot and an extremely durable tennis shoe had a baby. They are lightweight, yet durable. I've put a couple hundred m... Read More >
- Upper: Water-repellent premium Nubuk
- GORE-TEX®: Comfort footwear lining
- Midsole: EVA Midsole
- Sole: Vibram® rubber sole with micropore EVA shock absorbing midsole
- Protection: Stitched PU (polyurethane) coated leather full rand
- 7" tall
- Weight: 1 lbs (per boot)
- 2 Flex Rating
- Manufacturer Part Number: CF4952AN1351464500
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Uninsulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
Counting ounces? So was Crispi when they designed this boot. Introducing the Lapponia GTX… the lightest boot in Crispi’s line up. Weighing in at only 16 oz (per boot), this boot is the perfect solution for those who like flex and weight of a trail-runner but require the support and durability of a true Italian hunting boot. The waterproof Nubuk uppers and GoreTex lining insure your feet will stay completely dry but is still breathable enough to handle those hot summer days which really tie this boot all together making it a great all year around hunting boot!
"The best way I can describe the Lapponia is if a hiking boot and an extremely durable tennis shoe had a baby. They are lightweight, yet durable. I've put a couple hundred miles on them between scouting, shed hunting, and desert archery hunts. Highly recommended from March through October.
- Alex Millward