Easton Hike Carbon 3 3-Section Trekking Poles
Earn 9 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Lock: (2) Rock-Locks™
- Collapsed: 24.8in / 63cm
- Extended: 55in / 140cm
- Pair Wt.: 1lb .3oz / 462g
- Manufacturer Warranty: Workmanship/Materials Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 619983
These lightweight, 3-section trekking poles offer high strength ultimate performance to help you Go Farther.
Patented-pending Rock-Lock clamp by Easton is a revolutionary locking system designed to offer full adjustability with a positive locking action. Trek with confidence with Easton Exclusive low-profile toggle joint design that fuses the pole sections into position for hassle-free comfortable trekking in summer and winter. To adjust the Rock-Lock simply rotate the buckle lever to the desired position, re-engage the toggle joint, and snap the lever closed. Once set to the desired tension the lever can be locked and unlocked for collapsing the pole without losing locking tension.Additional features:
- High strength multi-layer carbon construction.
- Patented Rock-Lock™ system, fast & easy adjustment.
- Premium EVA ergo grip with performance extension.
- Easy-adjust performance wrist strap.
- Interchangeable summer & winter baskets included.