Easton Kilo Carbon 2P Ultralight 3 Season Backpacking Tent
As low as $399.00
- Capacity: Two Person
- Stuffed Size: 5.5 x 21in / 14 x 53cm
- Canopy Fabric: Lightweight Nylon No-See-Um Mesh, F/R
- Fly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ripstop, Waterproof 1200mm Sil/PU coated, F/R
- Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, Waterproof 2500mm PU coated, F/R
- Head Height: 39in / 99cm
- Poles: Carbon ION™ with shockcord
- Doors: One
- Floor Area: 29sq ft / 3.55sq m
- Vestibule Area: 5.4sq ft / .5sq m
- Trail Weight (ASTM Min. Std. Weight): 2lb 4oz / 1.03kg
- Packaged Weight: 2lb 11oz / 1.22kg
- Footprint (Sold Separately) Weight: 5.6oz (160 g)
- Size: 88" Length x 45-51" Width
- Manufacturer Warranty: Materials/Workmanship Guarantee
- Manufacturer Item Number: 520411
Setting the new standard in ultra light shelters, KILO Carbon 2P™ optimizes living space where you need it most. The 35" head height makes for comfortable sitting and the 49" shoulder width means no side sleeping required. A large front entry door means you won't have to climb over your tent mate on the way in or out.
Kilo 2P features the Carbon ION Pole System: Carbon ION pole system with shockcord. ION is specifically engineered for ultralight, three season performance and to shave weight without sacrificing strength.
Tent includes: canopy, fly, poles, stakes, stuff sacks, and guy lines. Footprint sold separately.Additional Features:
- Three Season.
- Waterproof construction with bathtub floor and taped seams.
- Carbon Fiber Poles-Easton Carbon ION™ with shockcord.
- Color-coded poles with quick-clip pole hooks for fast & easy pitching.
- Quick-attach fly loops.
- Double-wall construction.
- Full mesh body offers excellent ventilation and insect protection.
- Stakes: High-strength aluminum. (12g each)
- Vestibule space for small pack or gear.
- Guy Lines: 3
- Velcro tabs secure fly to frame.
- Single door and vestibule.
- Avaialble footprint.