Kershaw Pro-Grade 7 1/2" Narrow Fillet
Earn 1 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Blade Length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Closed Length: Fixed blade
- Overall Length: 12 3/4-in. (32.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 420J2 stainless-steel
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Reversible Pocket Clip: NA
- Type of Lock: NA
- Assisted Opening: NA
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufacture Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Kershaw Item Number: 1287
This one’s the right choice for filleting medium-to-large fish. Part of Kershaw’s new line of Pro-Grade Specialty Fish & Game Knives, it features premium 420J2 stainless steel with just the right degree of flex to make the job easier. The handle is a proven design that really lets your hand lock into place. In addition, all Pro-Grade knives are designed to be lightweight so fish and game processing is less tiring. Comes complete with its own blade protector. Just slide them on to protect your razor sharp edge (and your gear). Slits in the guard allow air to circulate.