Sea To Summit Comfort Light Sleeping Pad
- Recommended Use: Camping | Backpacking
- Length: Regular - 72" | Long - 79"
- Width: Regular - 21.5 in" | Long - 25"
- Height/Depth: Regular - 2.5 in" | Long - 2.5"
- Weight: Regular - 18.2 oz | Long - 21.7 oz
- Packed Size: Regular - 3.5 x 6.5" | Long - 3.5 x 8"
- R Value: 1
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 331
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: 911; 912
The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell technology - a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. These two layers work hand and hand with each other giving you the ultimate comfort on the mountain. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
For an in-depth comparison of all the Sea to Summit Sleeping Pads check out our Comparison ChartFeatures:
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open