Sea To Summit Ultralight Sleeping Pad
- Recommended Use: Camping | Backpacking
- Length: Regular - 72" | Long - 78"
- Width: Regular - 21.5 in" | Long - 25"
- Height/Depth: Regular - 2 in" | Long - 2"
- Weight: Regular - 13.9 oz | Long - 17.5 oz
- Packed Size: Regular - 3 x 6.5" | Long - 3 x 8"
- R Value: 0.7
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 181
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
- Manufacturer Item Number: 901; 902
- GEAR of the YEAR 2014 - National Geographic Adventure
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night's sleep is essential for the next day's adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
For an in-depth comparison of all the Sea to Summit Sleeping Pads check out our Comparison ChartFeatures:
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Sea to Summit Signature TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open