Vortex Recon 15x50 Mountain Scope
- Magnification: 15 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.3 mm
- Linear Field of View: 215 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 4.1 degrees
- Close Focus: 12 feet
- Length: 7 inches
- Included Items: Rain/Dust hood, Uni-Daptor tripod adapter, Utility clip, Picatinny rail, Mini tripod, Tethered objective lens cover
- Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Manufacturer Warranty: VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer Item Number: 875874002272
Lightweight compact and powerful, the 15x50 Recon is a full-featured, hand-held optic designed for easy packing into the high country when gear consideration is measured in ounces. With an integral hand strap and carry clip, the Recon weighs only 15.2 ounces. Every optical surface is fully multi-coated with multi-layer XR coatings, and the large 50mm objective lens is protected with ArmorTek to resist scratches, dirt, grease and smudges. Waterproof and fogproof—the tripod-adaptable Recon Mountain is perfect when every ounce in your pack should add pounds to your freezer.Optical Features:
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Phase-Corrected: Prisms are phase corrected for sharp images and contrast.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Shockproof: Constructed to withstand impact.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Twist Eyecup: Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Main Focus: Allows for sharp image acquisition at distances from as close as 12 feet to infinity.
- Fine Focus: Allows for precise focus adjustment for fine image detail.
- Utility Clip: The versatile, multi-position utility clip allows for multiple attachment points and quick attachment to pocket edges, equipment or vests.
- 2x Doubler: Screw-in doubler provides extra magnification for longer distance shooting.