Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Our popular Crossfire riflescopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fogproof performance. The Crossfires deliver — and then some.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One-Inch Tube: Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
- One-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance.
- Capped Turrets: Less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
- Adjustable Objective: Uses an adjustment mechanism on the objective lens to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.
- Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope—generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
- Waterproof O-ring: seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Shockproof: Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Sunshade: Reduces glare and sun reflection off the objective lens.