Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. Grasp the long distance power of the 12x50 Diamondback as you close in on details missed by others. Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well it detects life in low light. Huge field-of-view—the largest in its class—with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armor. It's all there. Now you can use "wow!" and "thank you" in the same sentence
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring: seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Multi-Position Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.