Leupold DeltaPoint Micro Glock Red Dot Sight
- Reticle: 3.0 MOA Dot
- Light Management System: Professional-Grade Red Dot Optical System
- Battery Type: CR1632
- Switch Type: Push Button
- Illuminated: Yes
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination: Yes
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST): Yes
- Weight (oz): 1.1
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 100
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 29
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution: 18 MOA
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit: Total Scope Travel
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 180
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 52
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution: 36 MOA
- Magnification Min: 1
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 9
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in): Unlimited
- Battery Life (hr), Low Intensity: 100000
- Battery Life (hr), Medium Intensity: 30000
- Battery Life (hr), High Intensity: 500
- Number of Illum Settings: 8
The DeltaPoint Micro is fast on target, extremely accurate, and built Leupold® tough. But it’s the low-profile, concealable design that really makes it stand out from the competition. Mounted at the same height as factory iron sights, the DeltaPoint Micro aligns the red dot with the front sight, making target acquisition fast and intuitive and improving your accuracy, all while maintaining a compact profile.
No red dot on the market is more compact. This design delivers all of the accuracy of a traditional red dot while maintaining a compact profile that’s ideal for conceal carry and personal defense. It’s a direct replacement for the rear factory iron sight and because it mounts at the same height, it’s perfect for anyone transitioning to a red dot sight for the first time. The fully enclosed system provides complete protection from the elements and ensures it will perform in the harshest conditions, while adjustable illumination settings make the DeltaPoint Micro extremely accurate in any conditions.
The DeltaPoint Micro was made for men and women who rely on their equipment to perform when it matters most. Its compact design is lightweight and rugged and won’t get your way in the field, while its sight picture is second to none. Like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
Current models fit Glock® and Smith & Wesson® M&P® semiautomatic handguns only (except for CORE models).