Sitka Boreal AeroLite Jacket
Earn 66 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with polyester twill face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- Water-sealing gasket cuffs adjust to fit your wrist and prevent water from traveling up your sleeve, even when submerged
- Fully adjustable, ergonomic hood moves with you, never impeding your vision
- Two chest pockets, two shell pockets and two magnetic tuck-away call pockets keep you organized
- Fleece-lined high hand pockets for added warmth
- Total weight: 49 oz.
Built for late season waterfowl hunts in frigid temps, high winds and driving snow or rain, this is our warmest insulated GORE-TEX jacket. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the lightness of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. This advanced insulation maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk: increasing mobility while setting decoys or shouldering your shotgun. Features designed specific to waterfowl hunting, like watertight cuffs that keep water out of your sleeves, even when submerged, and magnetic pockets for easy access to your calls or shells.