Stone Glacier SkyDome 6 Person Tent
Earn 196 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $14.00 spent (in the CAMPING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Capacity: 6 Person
- Minimum Trail Weight: 27lb 4oz.
- Packaged Weight: 34lb
- Minimum Trail Weight With Floor: 30lb 4oz.
- Floor Weight: 3.2lb
- Number of Poles: 6 equal length DAC 13.2mm Press-fit poles for tent body, 1 DAC 13.2mm Press-fit vestibule pole- comes with two replacement pole sections.
- Number of Doors: 2 (1 on each side)
- Floor Fabric: 210D nylon taffeta PE 5000mm
- Fly Fabric: 70 nylon ripstop sil/sil 1500mm
- Canopy Fabric: 40D nylon ripstop
- Sidewall Fabric: 70D nylon sil/sil 1500mm
- Mesh Doors/Vents Fabric: 20D nylon no-see-um
- Tension Strips Fabric: 70D nylon sil/sil ripstop
- Floor area: 107 sq ft
- Length: 156in
- Width: 135in
- Peak Height: 76in
- Vents: 1 stove jack/vent, 3 vents in mesh body + 1 in flysheet, 1 in the vestibule
- Stove Jack: fits pipes 3-5 inches in diameter.
- Zipper Construction: Burly #8 zippers with extra zipper sliders pre-installed on every zipper
- Internal guyline compatible
- Snow flaps on vestibule
- Removable floor makes for a great cook tent- allows you to dig down into the snow for more comfortable accommodation or fold it back halfway to protect floor
- Reflective guyouts for nighttime visibility in severe conditions
- Offset rear door zipper prevents drips from entering tent
- Short upper and long lower flysheet zipper pulls make it easier to find the correct zipper.
- NO PU COATINGS - this means the tent will stay waterproof and won't smell after it sits in your garage for a decade or two!
The Stone Glacier SkyDome 6 person tent is a true mountaineering style base camp shelter designed from legendary tent designer Martin Zemitis’s experiences creating bombproof shelters for expeditions to the summits of Mount Everest and its likes. An octagonal shape and burly 13.2mm DAC poles allow the SkyDome the ability to resist the heaviest of snow loads and deter the hardest hitting wind gusts. A large vestibule, integrated stove jack, multiple roof vents, and a peak height of 6’ 4” make this tent equally livable as a wall tent but at a third of the weight. The removable floor can be rolled back for a clean cook area or completely eliminated to save weight and create a floorless shelter. The 210 denier PE floor and 70 denier sil/sil fly and wall textiles ensure this shelter will last season after season.