Vortex Ridgeview Carbon Fiber Tripod + Pan Head
Earn 24 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $20.00 spent (in the OPTICS category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- 22 lbs max Load: Perfect for large binoculars and spotting scopes
- Carbon Fiber Leg Construction: Perfect combination of strength and lightweight build
- 2-Way Pan Head: Provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
- 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks
- Rubber Feet
- Detachable Counterweight Hook
- Head Style: 2-Way Pan
- Weight: 3.2lb
- Max Load: 22lb
- Min Height: 8.3in
- Max Height: 73.8in
- Folded Dimensions: 29in H x 3.2in W
- Leg Material: Carbon Fiber
- Leg Sections: 3
- Leg Angles: 3
- Leg Locks: 1/4 Turn
- Head Mount: Arca-Swiss
Ridgeview™ Carbon raises your long-range tools to new heights without sacrificing stability or strength. Our tallest tripod, the Ridgeview™ Carbon is perfect for stand-up glassing, and its built on a carbon frame for higher performance at higher heights. Adjustments are smooth and precise, thanks to a 2-way Pan Head, and you can quickly switch out your long-range tools with the Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system. When you need stability and strength you can stand behind, put Ridgeview™Carbon in your pack.