Sitka Duck Oven Jacket
Earn 33 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Fabric Details: Woven Polyester Upper Torso and Sleeves | Polyester Knit Lower Torso with High Pile Knit Backer
- Technology: WINDSTOPPER®, PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation (200g/m2)
- Manufacture Warranty: Materials and Workmanship Lifetime Guarantee
- Sitka item number: 30052
It’s easier to head out to the marshes on a cold morning knowing you have the Sitka Duck Oven jacket. Warmth begins at the body’s core, which is where the Sitka Duck Oven jacket excels, utilizing 200g/m2 PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in the torso and shoulders and 133g/m2 Primaloft® Silver insulation in the lower arms to hold in the heat of your ribcage, shoulders and arms. Below your ribs, the low-profile, high-stretch Traverse material tucks perfectly into your waders.
You can wear the Sitka Duck Oven jacket as an outer layer, or as a nice, warm mid layer. The insulated upper portion of the Duck Oven Jacket protects you with WINDSTOPPER® Laminate to seal out even the harshest of winds. With a high neck collar to retain heat, and thumb loops in the cuffs keep the sleeves low across your knuckles, adding extra hand warmth when gloves just get in the way of calling. Two zippered hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket store your essentials.Features:
- 2 Lower Hand Pockets
- 2 Upper Chest Hand Pockets
- 1 Zipped Chest Storage Pocket
- Thumb Loops
- Easily Tuckable Lower Fabric with Stretch for additional Comfort
- Body Mapped Insulation