Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 1000 Hunting Boots
Earn 49 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the FOOTWEAR category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- 10" tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- 1000 gram Thinsulate™ insulation keeps you comfortable even in below zero temperatures
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction
When you're hunting Dall Sheep in the Mackenzie Mountains of the Northwest Territories, you may be surprised with six inches of snow in August. Others may wait it out in the tent, but your Extremes give you the wherewithal to continue hunting no matter what. There's nothing tougher than high altitude sheep hunts and no boot tougher and more comfortable than these. Made in Italy. 4.5 lbs.