BlackOvis Anchor Point 800 Fill Welded Down Jacket
Earn 18 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- 100% Nylon fabric exterior
- 120gram fill utilizing 800 fill 90%/10% goose down/feathers
- Elastic cuffs
- Articulated Hood
- Zips into the right hand pocket for storage
- Weight: 12 ounces (size Large)
- YKK Zippers
- Draw cord on the hem with cord lock pulls on each side
- 2 oversized hand pockets
- 1 chest pocket
- Packed size: 11"x6"x4.5"
- FIT TIP: These jackets fit just a little big so that they can be worn over some gear when you put it on while glassing or sitting. BUT, we do not recommend sizing up unless you are on the fence with sizes.
Built with cold morning glassing sessions and long ridgeline sits in mind, the BlackOvis Anchor Point Down Jacket is a progression of technology and function. Utilizing the Sonic Welding process, the Anchor Point's seams are welded rather than sewn, creating more reliable baffle construction to prevent down coming out of the baffle seams where stitching has often failed. This also reduces the dead zone of stitching where cold can more easily penetrate the insulation layer. The 120 gram weight of 800 fill down provides an excellent warmth to weight ratio giving you no reason to not pack this jacket along on week long or day hunts, regardless of what the weatherman says. Two generously sized hand pockets and a single chest pocket keep gear in place. Reverse coil full zip front zipper and an articulated hood will keep you warm and cozy for when it's time to batten down the hatches. Dive into the backcountry or front country when it's cold knowing the Anchor Point Jacket will be part of your hunting kit.
BlackOvis Sizing Chart