Vortex Diamondback 20-60x80 Spotting Scope Kit with Vanguard Veo 2 235AP Tripod
Earn 54 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent. Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- Magnification: 20-60 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80 mm
- Linear Field of View: 105-51 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 2-1 degrees
- Close Focus: 22 feet
- Eye Relief: 20-16.5 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4-1.3 mm
- Length: 14.8 inches
- Weight: 47.1 ounces
- Dielectric Prism Coatings
- Adjustable Eyecup
- Built-in Sunshade
- Rotating Tripod Ring
This is the perfect kit to get you started! With our top selling spotting scope and a high quality tripod to get you started. The Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as true to all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field. In the Vortex Optics Spotting Scope Family, the Diamondback is the most price conscious spotter that gives you the most scope for your money. It features a lot of the same features as the higher priced models at an affordable price.Tripod Features
- Accessories: Tripod Bag + Allen Wrench
- Bubble Level on Head: 1
- Carrying Bag Included
- Color: Grey
- Extended Height: 57
- Extended Warranty: 8 Years
- Feet Type: Rubber Feet :VEO SF Spiked Feet Compatible
- Folding Length: 15.7
- Friction Control: Yes
- Head Base Attachement: 3/8 and 1/4
- Head Specs: PH-25
- Head Type: Pan Head
- Independent Pan Lock: Yes
- Independent Tilt Lock: Yes
- Leg Angles: 3
- Leg Lock: Twist Lock
- Leg Selections: 5
- Load Capacity: 5.5
- Material: Aluminum
- Pan Lock: Yes
- Quick Release: Yes
- Quick Shoe: QS-60S
- Swivel 360°
- Tripod Storage: Yes
- Type of Head: Arca-Swiss Compatible
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Weight: 3.1
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- AmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- Large Diameter Capped Windage Turret: Provide fast, accurate and easily read windage adjustments. Cap provides external protection for windage turret.
- RevStop Zero System: Patented Streamlined designed offers an esy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
G4i-BDC reticle can be used effectively with a variety of firearms, including high powered rifles, rimfire rifles, blackpowder rifles, and slug shotguns. This reticle also provides reference marks to compensate for bullet drop and bullet drift in windy conditions.