Sitka Mountain Pant
Earn 20 reward points for this purchase. ? Earn 1 reward points for every $10.00 spent (in the CLOTHING category). Points can be redeemed for future purchases.
- 4-Way Stretch Woven Polyester Fabric
- Articulated Patterning
- New Softer & Lighter Removable Knee Pad
- Side Cargo Pockets
- Weight: 27.5 Ounces
- Technology: DWR Finish
- Manufacture Warranty: Materials and Workmanship Lifetime Guarantee
- Manufacturer Part Number: 50025
- Articulated Patterning: The Mountain pant offers an articulated fit with tapered legs and a fully gusseted crotch for maximum range of motion with minimal bulk to reduce friction and noise.
- Removeable Knee Pads: Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal.
- Durable Water Repellent Finish: The DWR finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
The brand new Sitka Mountain Pants, along with the Sitka Mountain Jacket are lighter, warmer and tougher than ever before! After listening to customers feedback over the years they made little changes to make them better and more comfortable on your next adventure. From the ground up, this polyester hunting pant has a completely different fit and style getting more athletic in the areas where some extra fabric might have previously been bunched and features Sitka's newly-developed fabric, making these mountain pants ready for chasing muleys in the Rockies or chasing Sheep in the great unknown and will hold up to any rigorous terrain that may lie ahead. On the new design they also moved the cargo pockets forward a little bit allowing them to sit on top of your thighs making them easier to access while glassing and keeping you from sitting on anything. You're going to love the way these polyester hunting pants perform on the mountain!
Light, warm, and tougher than gnarly scrub, the Mountain Pant specializes in moving fast during mid season. Built with a more precise fit and a newly-developed fabric, making rugged stalks quieter and more comfortable then ever.