Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 2 Expedition - 2 Person - 4 Season Mountaineering Tent 
- Vestibule Area: 9 / 9 sq. feet
- Trail Weight: 4 lb 12 oz | Packed Weight: 5 lb 8 oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 20"
- Four season, free standing, lightweight, mountaineering shelter
- 2-person sleeping capacity - 2 doors
- Head Height: 39"
- Floor Area - 29 sq. feet
- Fast Fly Weight: 3 lb 3 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Workmanship Guaranteed
Video - Big Agnes Copper Spur HV 2 Expedition
You want the baddest tent at base camp? Pitch a Copper Spur HV Expedition and get ready to host other campers when the wind crushes their tent and yours is still standing. This is a beefed up, burly addition to the award-winning Copper Spur HV series and includes a sturdy DAC NSL pole system, steep walls for maximum living space, nylon zip-up option for complete closure, and two doors/two vestibules for easy tent life and optimum gear storage. A lightweight, totally bomber addition to your quiver, this one goes when the tough get going.
- Based on the features of our best-selling, award-winning Copper Spur HV UL tents, the Copper Spur HV Expedition is a beefed up, take-anywhere version ready for the toughest conditions on the planet.
- 4-way high volume hub design increases strength and useable interior volume.
- Large diameter poles and bomber architecture handle mountain winds and snow load.
- Two doors featuring widows with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the nylon layer for complete closure.
- Dual zipper door is smooth closing and the discrete seam design creates a clean, modern aesthetic.
- Dual zipper door allows for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach through access.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy.
- Full breathable nylon body adds an extra layer of protection against the elements.
- Large closable ceiling window/vent provides venting as well as optional storage space.
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices.
- One fly vent for increased air flow and reduced condensation.
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage.
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut Dyneema guy lines and tensioners attached to fly.
- Dual, equalized Dyneema guylines for added stability and strength in high winds.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners improves visibility.