SITKA Launches Intercept Collection to Handle the Toughest Hunting Terrain for Bowhunters
We've all been there before when you're closing in on a deer and the slightest hint of sound completely blows the stalk. As hunters we scrutinize our gear watching for any zipper, flap, or fabric that needs to be left out of the field.
SITKA recently launched the Intercept collection to deliver the ultimate in concealment to get closer with maximum confidence. The SITKA Intercept jacket and pant are made with ultra-quiet merino wool and silent snaps to keep noise down for close encounters while bowhunting.
At BlackOvis, we're proud to carry the new Intercept line, as hunters we demand durable, ultra-quiet, and odor-resistant gear for our hunts and SITKA knocked it out of the park with this collection.
Here are the specs of the Intercept Hoody:
- 220-gram ArmorSpun Merino Wool for increased durability and odor management
- Removable elbow pads offer additional protection while crawling
- Contoured, fitted hood with integrated merino wool mesh facemask for concealment
- Center front zipper allows easy on/off and additional ventilation when needed
- Total weight: 14.4oz
Here are the specs of the Intercept Pants:
- Stretch nylon face for increased durability
- Bonded poly/wool backer manages odor and moisture
- Removable D3O knee pads offers exceptional impact protection and breathability while crawling
- Zippered hip vents for ventilation
- Integrated mesh cargo pockets with silent snaps
- Mesh hand pockets provide additional ventilation
- Total weight: 20.8oz
Shop the SITKA Intercept Collection here.