Crispi Boots

1. Hunting Boot Review: Crispi Briksdal Pro SF GTX Insulated

Crispi Briksdal SF Pro hunting boots in the field I’ve been using Crispi Boots for years and I really like them. They’ve yet to let me down. I’ve found them to be comfortable, durable, and always up to the task. My favorite Crispi model for the last several years has been the Briksdal SF. I prefer a very stiff boot, so naturally, the Briksdal SF quickly became my favorite. I’ve used them all over and put many miles on them. When I found out that for 2023 Crispi was revamping many of their boots, including this model, I knew I was going to end up getting a pair. Continue reading →
  2. Stealth and Comfort: Whitetail Hunting in Crispi Hunting Boots

If you go back several years, some might look at you funny and wonder why in the world you are wearing hiking boots in the whitetail woods. For many of the older generations, the only type of hunting boots that comes to mind are the old classic rubber gumboots. For the winter time you may even throw on an insulated pair and you would be good to go. Boy, but if you had any walking to do, you were destined to have a soaking wet sock by the end of your jaunt. Fortunately, innovation and technology has brought more and more advanced footwear into the hunting community and it’s spread to even us whitetail folk in the midwest. Continue reading →
  3. Elevate Your Hunting Experience with Crispi Hunting Boots

When it comes to hunting, having the right gear can make all the difference in your success and enjoyment. Among the essential pieces of equipment, a reliable pair of hunting boots is paramount. Crispi hunting boots have earned a reputation for their exceptional quality and performance, making them a top choice for avid hunters worldwide. In this blog post, we'll delve into the reasons why investing in Crispi hunting boots is a wise decision for any hunting enthusiast. Continue reading →

3 Item(s)