SITKA

1. Layering with SITKA Gear for Western Hunting with Josh Kirchner - 2024 Kit

By Josh Kirchner Sitka gear on BlackOvis If you are not utilizing a layering system for western hunting, you are severely missing out on a way more efficient way of doing things. For the 2024 hunting season, I’ve put together a solid layering system from Sitka Gear that is going to get me through I’d say 95% of the year. I say that because there might be some specialty items I bring in here and there as the weather changes. Things like puffy pants, base layer bottoms, or switching out my insulation layer for a thicker insulation layer. Continue reading →
  2. Gear Review: SITKA Delta Zip Waders for Waterfowl

SITKA Delta Zip Waders review by BlackOvis Gear Guide Evan Huffaker Waterfowl hunters are known to be the hardest on their gear out of all types of hunting. Often you are hunting the harshest types of conditions, breaking ice, walking long miles in mud, hopping in and out of boats and blinds, waterfowl hunters depend very heavily on good quality gear that is going to stand up to these harsh conditions.  Continue reading →
  3. SITKA Launches Intercept Collection to Handle the Toughest Hunting Terrain for Bowhunters

We've all been there before when you're closing in on a deer and the slightest hint of sound completely blows the stalk. As hunters we scrutinize our gear watching for any zipper, flap, or fabric that needs to be left out of the field. Continue reading →

3 Item(s)