Kendall Card

1. Once in a Lifetime

A BlackOvis Utah Archery Mountain Goat Hunt I believe chasing your dreams is worth every bit of the chase. In fact, when it comes right down to it, chasing your dreams is often more about the chase than the realization of the dream itself. Some dreams take years to obtain, others take a lifetime, while some remain forever just outside of our grasp. Continue reading →
  2. Kendall - Staff Picks

Check out the Solid.HUNTING.Gear that the staff here at BlackOvis uses and are familiar with. Thinking of buying a product but not sure how it performs? Check out if any of us use it and give us a call! Details Hunting Style: Archery Favorite Species: High Country Mule Deer Dream Hunt: Mountain Caribou Next Gear Purchase: Swarovski NL Pure 12x42 Other...
  3. Zamberlan Boots - Italian quality built for hunters

For the past 85 years the Zamberlan family has been making boots that are designed for rugged mountain use, including their dedicated hunting boots. Yes, I said family. You see, Zamberlan boots is now under the direction of Marco and Maria Zamberlan, third generation family to run their grandfather’s Italian boot company. That they are now emerging in the North...
  4. What's new with Havalon Knives? Piranta Stag and 60A Blades

Havalon has taken the hunting and more specifically the hunting knife world by storm, and over the last few years their surgically sharp removable razor blades have quartered likely thousands of elk, deer, and other game. As there have been more users of the original Piranta Edge, Havalon has taken hunter's feedback and recently made a couple of changes to...
  5. Review: Outdoor Edge Razor-Blaze

I remember when my friend and hunting buddy first introduced me to the Havalon knife, my first exposure to a removable blade knife for skinning and field dressing game. It blew my mind, and aside from the razor sharp blade that scared me to death at first thought of changing out blades, I was sold! With time and a bit...

5 Item(s)